Do you think you will ever leave this website?

I do think this site is a little bit too addictive though.

I certainly hope so. But, right now, I seem to be addicted to it.

I enjoy the site and all of you. I donā€™t want to leave!

3 Likes

I left for a long time. Came back. I donā€™t regret either really.

2 Likes

I joined and then left for ages. But came back and stayed. If Iā€™m not doing so good I probably wonā€™t be here and will leave but hopefully that doesnā€™t happen. Part of my paranoia is that Iā€™m being hacked and my internet security is at risk and all my accounts are hacked. So if Iā€™m in an episode Iā€™m gone from the internet.

Hmmm.

Iā€™m not sure. I appreciate the support, and I consider a lot of people on here friends.

But if I ever do decide to leave, I promise Iā€™ll post a goodbye video of me smoking a cigar sitting by a fireplace.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Right until twelve hours before forever.

If I ever get stable and end up working full-time, Iā€™ll pop back in here and there, but other life obligations will take up most of my time.

This place is a good boredom killer and an excellent source for support so Iā€™ll probably be here for a while yet. I left for a year or so back in 2018 but I found my way back. I donā€™t think breaks that long are in my future but you never know, lol. For now, Iā€™m too attached to go anywhere.

I canā€™t see myself leaving. This place has been a lifesaver during my most desperate moments. Really like it here. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been reading recently on impermanence which means that nothing stays forever and that everything is in a state of change. Who knows what the future will hold? Itā€™s best for me to take everything one day at a time.

2 Likes

Well, mental illness is not a phase.

You learn how to cope with it, but you can never get rid of it.

So no, I dont really see myself leaving.

1 Like

I think I will stay around.

Itā€™s been good for me I think and itā€™s thanks to this forum that i got insight that I have schizophrenia.
I went twenty years believing it was real and sometimes I still do but now I believe I have schizophrenia which I used to deny but I recognise we have similar symptoms.

Itā€™s good social for me too as I donā€™t have friends in personā€¦

Iā€™m telling you
Believe in me
Nobody else will tell you
Open your eyes
And see the lies, oh yeah

Smoke it, get high
You think Iā€™m crazy and baby I know that itā€™s true
Before that you know it I think
That youā€™ll go crazy too

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m up or down
Whether black is white or blue is brown
The colors of my life are all different somehow
Little boy blueā€™s a big girl now

So you think itā€™s me whoā€™s strange
But youā€™ve never had to make the change
Never give your trust away
Youā€™ll end up paying till your dying day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.