Do you think you will ever leave this website?

Do you think you could give it up or do you reckon you gonna be here forever?

4 Likes

I usually have a petty argument with someone, dramatically leave then return two days later tail between my legs lol

3 Likes

Ive never seen u have an argument with anyone here lol.

1 Like

Touchwood it has been a while.

You following the cricket buddy?

1 Like

Yea watched a little bit hey.

Have u been watching it ?

1 Like

Just a bit too. Hear it’s vernon philander’s last test. Am really sad. He is my favourite test bowler in world cricket

What i didnt know that. Hes still young though !

1 Like

I hope I heard wrong cos he looks better than ever. Big Verne is handy with the bat too

I don’t know if I’ll ever leave. Walla do you think you’ll ever leave? As long as I have friends I would like to stay.

I had a two year break but came back and didn’t leave again.

I would like to use this site as long as I am welcome

1 Like

Hey I haven’t been suspended yet!

7 Likes

I’m here for as long as I have psychosis and need a community of peers.

3 Likes

I’ll be here awhile… :notes:

3 Likes

I go phases on and off.

1 Like

I got close to leaving when a good friend of mine was unfairly prosecuted and banned for something they didn’t do.
But I know it’s got nothing to do with me nor most of the members, so I decided to stay

2 Likes

Don’t visit as often and eventually will go just not sure when

I doubt it. I check here several times a day. Its comforting to have it on my Toolbar lol.

1 Like

When I come off meds I am going to leave. I am not leaving for now though, this site can be pretty entertaining at times.

1 Like

It’ll probably be awhile. I like the support when I have issues or med problems.

Probably not. It’s the left-most tab on my browser at all times, and I’m at my laptop every day.

1 Like