Do you think this would look pretty

For a living room? The color matches my table runners, rugs, throw pillows, art.

5 Likes

What I have now is grey satin and I’m not loving it.

1 Like

I’m assuming you are talking about the curtain…it looks good to me leafy.

1 Like

Yes. It’s not too bedroomy?

1 Like

Nah, I don’t think so.

1 Like

I could get white too and hang both together. That might make it look more like a living room.

2 Likes

My god @Leaf your taste in curtains is impeccable.

That would look good almost anywhere.

2 Likes

I love your choice of colours…

1 Like

Really? Thanks! Do you think with the white, or just the aqua by itself?

1 Like

I think those curtains would look good. Especially if you have other things that are the same colour. It will make them all pop. Go for it I say.

1 Like

Do you think they would look better by themselves or with a sheer white voile to go with them?

I think they’ll look good by themselves. You don’t want to make things too busy. But I could be wrong. You have a great taste in furniture and colours, so do what you think works. But I want to see the final touches. Lol

1 Like

lol, ok. Thank you! I’ll post pics once I get the windows the way I like them.

1 Like

I’m not sure about the asymmetry in the way that they are hung. I’m also into blocking some light at various points of the day, so don’t know if they will do that. I get irritated by the sheer curtains when I’m trying to sleep.The colour is lovely though!

1 Like

I have vertical blinds that give privacy and block the light.

1 Like

I think it would look lovely with the white ones too. I think it depends on how “busy” your room is. If it’s very toned down like in the picture, combining white and aqua would probably look great. If there’s already a lot going on, the aqua by itself might pop more. Also if you need to balance the aqua out a little with some white that might work really well too.

1 Like

I’d be more keen on nice contrast than on matching too many things. Whatever you decide it’ll be the right choice.

1 Like

So, I’m going to be the odd one out and say I don’t know if it’ll look good. Hear me out.

Oof you have a big, minimalist, and decently tidy space, I agree it would look good.

But that type of curtain tends to start looking kind of…haphazard? I don’t know what word I’m looking for. But it’s got more of a bedsheet over the window aesthetic when the room is crowded or cluttered.

And I don’t know how your symptoms are, but my living room is cluttered more than it’s tidy because of negatives. 🤷

1 Like

The room might be a little busy, I’m not sure. My table runners and throw pillows are an aqua and white Moroccan pattern.

1 Like

ok, thank you.

Would this look better

2 Likes