Do you think they will ever find the cause and cure for schiz

i hold out hope they find it. Maybe they will prove one day its just something in the brain…

1 Like

Even if we can change the genetic of a person, there will still be a problem with the society where we must live.

1 Like

@ATARI

I don’t mean to cause offence but I really find it hard to read you post.

Hmm?. . .

Why Would That Be Offensive To Me?.

I Don’t Get Offended At Individuals Who Have Difficulty Reading.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

I believe that sz is genetic and to cure everything we need genetic therapy which already exists for some diseases.

2 Likes

The best we can hope for is a few famous people get diagnosed and bring a lot of attention and money to it and the cure will be expedited. I do have hope though that one day it will be cured, it might not be in my lifetime but there is a chance.

My theory is that schizophrenia is actually quite a few different illnesses which makes a cure harder to find. There needs to be multiple treatments for multiple disorders

2 Likes

@ZmaGal its defiantly a spectrum disorder.

1 Like

They are already using crispr in China. In the west they are doing experiments on rats. There will be a cure. Even if they don’t change your genes there will be target meds.

1 Like

I’m sure they will find a cure,
but I’m not sure if i will be alive

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.