Do you think the other people are very different

The Universality connects us a lot. We might be very similar in that at least.

3 Likes

I am very different in terms of language, appearance and culture than most forum users here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s all good, that you are. Our differences don’t mean anything in that manner. Could you tell where you’re from buddy?

1 Like

I’m Estonian myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, the are commonly universal norms in most regions around the world such as formal attire which is the Western suit & tie. English may be the most acceptable language to communicate. My ancestors are from China.

1 Like

I thought you’re a Chinese based on your forum name. Very cool! China is a powerful country! :+1:

1 Like

I apologize but all that I know of Estonia is that it is a European country? China is a powerful country, yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah Estonia is a small country in the north-east Europe. We are in the European Union and NATO too. Ott Tänak is an Estonian WRC-Rally driver that won a championship few years ago. Some people might know him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m and English/Scottish/French mix and I have never met anyone that is that mix before. They probably exist, but I’ve never met one.

I’ve met other mixed people though.

1 Like

WRC-Rally driver as in off-road racing? What car manufacturer and model did he drive to win the championship? Sorry, I’ve not heard of this person.

1 Like

You are still are very European. The languages of French & English are not that much different when compared to Arabic or Chinese.

1 Like

Most people are mixed with some of the other races/people anyway. After an Evolution there’s no 100% purebred people anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He won it on the Toyota. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Toyota トヨタ自動車 Truck or car?

1 Like

There are some similarities and some differences. Here in Canada we are an officially bilingual country, French and English are both taught in school.

They share the same alphabet, but the way you think is different. a quick example.

In English we say “orange juice”, but in French it is “juice d’orange” which literally translated means “juice of oranges”, so it’s a little different and the words are in reverse order.

2 Likes

A car. :wink:

1 Like

The same can be said of Cantonese and Mandarin where orange juice is (橙汁) where the written Chinese characters are the same but pronunciation is different.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a Toyota vehicle like that before. But then again Toyota is the largest car manufacturer in the world so there are some cars I may never have heard or seen of.

1 Like

Indeed. Ott Tänak moved to a Hyundai after he won though.

1 Like

Why did he change cars from Toyota to Hyundai? Any specific reason?