Do you think thats possible?

f61

3 Likes

Informative …!!! Sup mihail…what are u upto…???

Im having hard time dealing with joint I smoked yesterday night by incident. Today I feel awful, dont know where Im

1 Like

It looks fake to me… how can you catch hiv/aids by sharing merjuana… you can’t catch it by sharing food :confused:

is marijuana ever injected?

Its kind of joke but im so afraid for myself…

1 Like

Autocorrect…

U are 100% right…
Hahaha…jk…lol…

2 Likes

Please help me…

1 Like

Whatz wrong …???

It’s COMPLETELY a joke. Stoners made this meme I guarantee you. It’s satirical showing that marijuana isn’t bad for people who can handle it. Although oftentimes people with schizophrenia can’t handle smoking marijuana because it can cause psychosis.

6 Likes

After a long time chew …do u still smoke weed …

Yes I’m a good girl I don’t know how to even spell weed

1 Like

I’m not allowed to post about that here.

But if I DID smoke weed, I would combine it with CBD because it cancels out much of the bad effect! :wink:

I haven’t drank in 31 days btw.

2 Likes

If you have concerns you can go to a gum clinic and get tested but I highly doubt you have aids or hiv cos you shared weed

1 Like

Haha ish better not to talk about weed …its fatal when overdose…have u started abilify…?? I am feeling bored ryte now can u sing for me…?? Sing and upload…!!! Jk …lol…!!!

1 Like

No, thats heroin. Luckily marijuana is much less dangerous.

2 Likes

As I said always, maybe not, marijuana is an incomplete or fake miracle, we should search sth more safe to reach god, how is your opinion about modafinil+ orap(pimozid),

Modafinil stimulates brain severely and pimozid gives you stability of mind protecting your thoughts from jumping giving you time to realize and pondeing your thought,

The flood of thoughts causing by this kind of matters needs a dam to be useful otherwise the flood will ruin everything,

If you have better ideas give them to me please,

Guys are you just max level of trolling or are you this ignorant about drug use? Lol.

smoked weed for years and yes it can result in delusions, anxiety and depression as well as helping develops schitzophrenia.

If you’re going to smoke don’t he a dumb ass and chase every little strong of thought and feeling.

@Mihail you look like a strong man, so be strong my friend without this kind of drugs

2 Likes

When it comes to schitzophrenia, alcohol is a much “safer” alternative. I’m not encouraging it though

3 Likes

Im better. I hope it will go out of my system sooner.

2 Likes