Do you think that that the government is spying on you?

Title says enough I guess

1 Like

U definitely Have Sz…GO see a pdoc Soon…!!!

3 Likes

Yes. It’s a certainty for me. It’s an easy paycheck for them.

2 Likes

Yes. I know they are because I have a chip implanted in me. It shows up on CT scans! The doctor said it was a surgical clip but I’ve never had surgery in that part of my body before. So I came to the conclusion that it’s a tracking device/transmitter that allows them to know where I am and what I’m thinking, and also allows them to transmit messages to me.

1 Like

Yes but my Doctor talked me through it.

I now know that I am just not worth their time.

Governments now have ISIS to deal with.
That will keep them busy for a long time.

2 Likes

Yes the department of agriculture specifically. They want the passcode to access the crystals in my brain.

1 Like

I am certain I have nano bots implanted in my body. Many of the ppl here disagree with me which is sad because they are going to do it to more and more ppl until we are all controlled and monitored by the government. I can’t even begin to describe how unnerving it is to know your being monitored or your thoughts are being implanted to your brain. I get foreign thoughts all the time. I know they aren’t mine.

1 Like

I am 5,000% sure I am being spied on by the Feds and Counties and State police.

1 Like

I know that they are and have been. I was in the military when I got diagnosed and my superiors and the hospital stays I had made my symptoms worse intentionally. I don’t know why they put me through an intense investigation and basically gave me schizophrenia but now I get a lot of benefits for it but I would be much happier if I had my life and my personality back and was working in my field.

1 Like

The world spectacle government of the commodity democratic dictatorship is a spy agency on its own, whose secrecy is the secret of domination, power and manipulation ; as well as of their production, reproduction and preservation.

1 Like

I totally agree. I get benefits too but nothing compares to excelling in your work which we all would be doing minus SZA. I was an attorney!! Now I live on less $1,000.00/month. I am alive though. I struggle. Keep your head up.

2 Likes

Definitely. But hey, it’s their time being wasted. The more they do it the more pathetic they are. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They spy on us…everyone…just say bomb and now I’ve been flagged and they will check the context of the post and put it in the non threat catagory …

2 Likes

The Government is Spying on all of us to a certain degree.
Don’t sweat it just accept it.

It’s the new Normal.

1 Like
2 Likes

Lol its sadly true and expanded to the internet…

1 Like

I did when I was psychotic but not anymore thank God.

1 Like

i think if they were to spy on me they will immediately think… “who is this crazy person?” and turn their devices off.

1 Like

Scorpy put a chip in my brain, frell I live on a ship a living ship with…

1 Like

Don’t think I do anything worth them finding out about.

1 Like