Do you think maybe...?

Do you think maybe people don’t stay on this site long because y’all are all skeptical and anti recreational drug szs?

1 Like

Maybe. But those are both reasons why I stick around so like. Obviously it’s working for some people.

5 Likes

I like it for that reason to, a good reality check, but I said something someone didn’t like and no one commended which was, listen to your good voices.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know that’s kind of tricky. I mean, good voices are better than bad voices but it’s probably not a good idea to listen to any voices

1 Like

We can have mental representations of religious figures and sometimes they work but sometimes they don’t but when they do work it can give you insight.

Not sure what’s so ■■■■ hot about abusing recreational drugs as they brought me nothing but misery. Really enjoying my life more now that I’m free of them.

5 Likes

Are you working the twelve steps dinosaur?

I guess? I know for me, I have a hard time telling what’s real and what isn’t so it’s usually not a good idea for me to rely too heavily on things happening in my brain. That’s gotten me in plenty of trouble before

HannahBanana is that a Cthulhu, the mindless god avatar? Cool!

1 Like

Yes it sure is!

:octopus:

Since Feb 15, 1992.

2 Likes

12 step helped me with my alcohol abuse

2 Likes

I have two years clean and sober next month!

3 Likes

Congrats, dude!

1 Like

Fantastic! Good on you bruh.

:heart:

1 Like

We rely heavily on the forum guidelines here, and treat them like they are law. They are pretty clear about alcohol and drug abuse on the forum.

Congrats on your sobriety!

4 Likes

Not even a legal drug that causes excessive luxurious sleep.

1 Like

I dread the day recreational marijuana becomes legal in my state. I might need some help from someone in person.

2 Likes

It’s been a real issue for me as I still crave that garbage. I’ve had to adjust my walking routes so I don’t go past a weed outlet.

1 Like

I love this forum: good members to chat with, good forum rules, good mods.

I’ve visited Reddit for schizoaffective, schizophrenia, and psychosis… what a s***show… :astonished:

4 Likes