Do you think like you would love to do something but when you do youo dont enjoy?

do you think like you would love to do something but when you do youo dont enjoy ?

1 Like

Yeah like reading books. But eventually I learned what I like. Now I don’t read much.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve learned (the very hard way) that I don’t enjoy college biology.

2 Likes

Yes, but at the moment I can think only of dirty, sexual things lol, and I’m not sharing those. Yeah, I need to get laid lol. And @Montezuma, for the record, college biology is fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha :slight_smile: well you have the brilliant brainz to handle it. I’m not too cut out for college bio. Maybe if I took it as a normal semester class. That 8 week class about did me in :open_mouth:

1 Like

Dude I have had awful luck with intersession classes. They’re hard!! Never again I’m like 0-4 in them.

1 Like

I hear ya brotha. I’m not so good in them either.

I was going to take some short session winter classes, but nah. Decided against it.

I’ve narrowed my major down to either welding or computers. But the semester already started. Oh well. I guess the positive is I know what I want to do now.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Trying to recover enough before I start my environmental studies major in January!

1 Like

That’s awesome man. I’m happy to hear you’ve found something that you’re passionate about/and that doesn’t trigger anything.

1 Like