Do you think it's possible?

If it was actually an emergency I could maybe get my dad to fly out here to watch the kid? But that seems excessive at the moment and I really don’t want to go anyways. At least not until I know for sure that my doctor can’t get me in sooner. I don’t know. Maybe you’re right and I should just call him.

1 Like

You really need to take steps to get treated. You’ve been experimenting with suicidal behavior recently and it has me very worried about you. Taking more than the recommended amount of meds, refusing to go to the hospital when you know you need it, fantasizing about “waking up” from your dream world, these are all “practice behaviors” that someone engages in right before making an actual suicide attempt. It might not seem serious to you, but it is very serious. You are not in control and you could leave your kid without a mother and your husband without a partner.

3 Likes

Okay. So I messaged my dad to ask him if he would come watch baby LED. He said he could probably make it work. It would take him about 4 days to get out here plus however long it takes him to wrap up his personal business.

Ugh. I feel sick. I don’t want to go.

6 Likes

I’m glad you’re taking steps. I know it’s hard to ask for help, but you’re an important person and it’s good to make your health a top priority.

3 Likes

Mr LED wants me to go tomorrow. He’ll take off Friday and Monday. Hopefully my dad agrees to come out. He hasn’t replied yet.

4 Likes

I’m happy you’re going to the hospital. They’ll be able to help you. I wish you the best.

3 Likes

It is possible - in the same sense that it is possible that Elvis might be living at the bottom of my garden. But there is no supporting evidence and there is circumstantial evidence against the idea.

Your altered perceptual experiences could be a symptom of some underlying neuropathy that has yet to fully manifest. This doesn’t mean that you are losing your mind but may be assimilating, as you said, your surrounding sensory experiences amid mircosleeping. I suggest that you return to your doctor and insist on receiving the proper medical attention your experience deserves.

Yeah, insisting on receiving care from someone that won’t even return my calls seems futile.

@LED Please take care of yourself.

1 Like

I’m working on it. I’m going to go ti the hospital tomorrow as soon as Mr LED gets off work.

1 Like

Good. I am worried about you. I hope you get the help that you need at the hospital.

2 Likes

@LED it is scary when you have kids. I put off hospital because of worrying about the kids…but you are doing the right thing. Your child needs you to be well and you’re working on getting on the path to wellness right now.

Best of luck to you. I understand how difficult this particular road is. You can do it!

3 Likes

Good luck @LED! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.