Do you think it's possible?

How likely do you think it is that this is all an elaborate dream? Part of me questions why I even bother asking because they’re just going to make you respond the way they want and maker me feel crazy. But here I am. Out of options.

Like, what if this is an elaborate dream world created by a different society. They’re keeping me asleep through some alternative means that I don’t fully understand and manipulating my surroundings. Maybe they’re doing experiments?

I feel like they’re keeping me asleep because I’m supposed to be doing something important in the real world. So they’re keeping me in this dream world to distract me until it’s too late.

I was under the impression that I had to die in this world to get back to the real world, but i don’t think I can die, so that won’t work. I need to figure out how to get it of this dream.

I feel trapped. I really like a lot about my life in this dream world and don’t want to lose it even if it’s not real. But at the same time, I think something really important is happening that they’re telling to keep me from and I need to get back to it.

And yes, I know you think this is a delusion. No, I’m not going to go to the hospital right now. Yes, I’m still taking my meds as prescribed. No, they’re not working terribly well at the moment. My next doctor’s appointment is in a month and a half. We’re working on moving it up.

3 Likes

That’s a red flag. You sound like a danger to yourself.

When’s the soonest you can get to a hospital or doctor?

Unfortunately this is all real. It’s not a dream.

2 Likes

It depends. My sister’s job potentially ends on the 23rd, so I could hypothetically go that night. But only if get job ends so she can watch baby LED. If her job doesn’t end then, then I can’t go until the end of September. By which time I would have my doctor’s appointment.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. What happens if you wake up? You could just say you’re in another dream. And so on and so on.

It’s all real. It’s not a game. It’s serious. And it’s definetely not a dream.

2 Likes

@LED This is a real world, i feel tired right now so it’s not a dream

2 Likes

It definitely does matter. Maybe not to you because you’re probably not even real.

How can I be sure?

Just because you can imagine something doesn’t mean it’s real. Just because you can imagine for instance that this is all an elaborate dream doesn’t mean that’s the case.

Just because you can for example imagine that you’re the only being in existence doesn’t mean that’s the case.

I’m real.

So I just need to die in all these dreams? I don’t understand what you’re getting at. Maybe you’re right.

it’s not safe to be so unstable…you need to go to the hospital and take your baby to your sister’s and say “tough”…she has to take the baby…you are a danger to yourself !!

1 Like

So she loses her job? That’s pretty selfish.

There’s only one life. This one. If you die then baby LED will be without her mother.

2 Likes

@LED When i have a busy day i dont have time to think at such unusual beliefs. Everything is real

Cogito, ergo sum ?

I’m not denying that I’m real. I just think someone is keeping me in a dream state. Thinking in your dream doesn’t make the dream real.

I am so worried about you @LED

1 Like

I’ll be okay. Just need to get my meds figured out.

2 Likes

Thoughts like this enter my head once in a while but thankfully they don’t last long.

2 Likes

@LED you sound like me a couple months ago. I kept putting it off . trying to help others when I should have had my ass in the hospital. Old cliche where there’s a will there’s a way.

2 Likes