Do you think i should shave my beard if i go for a job interview?

thoughts? i would really like to keep my beard, but it seems clean cut men are favored since forever.

1 Like

I think it depends on how long it is.

1 Like

A well groomed beard is just as nice as clean cut.

6 Likes

i guess i will just keep it groomed and see what happens. i’d hate to lose out on a job just because i wanted to keep my beard. i feel it’s a little ridiculous that i even have to worry about this. i’ve had to cut my long hair before to satisfy a conservative boss in the past.

I’m on the fence here too. Thing I don’t like about my beard, particularly my moustache, is I have to wash it every time I blow my nose.

Otherwise I kind of want to grow a beard. Low maintenance.

1 Like

I sense this could be a total manscaping opportunity.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t shave for anything in the world

5 Likes

No, Keep it if you like it! Beards can be neat too. Don’t feel pressured to shave it.

1 Like

I think it depends upon the job to some extent. It might be acceptable at some jobs, but other jobs it might not.

1 Like

this would just be a warehouse job. so i think i will be ok with a beard, but i will groom it.

1 Like

Yes, I think that’s a good idea.

1 Like

When I got interviewed for the warehouse job, I shaved my beard clean. However, when you are hired and actually working inside the warehouse, dress code & facial hygiene is completely relaxed. Warehouse workers don’t face customers in whatever business industry they are doing which is why the dress code and clean facial hygiene is not enforeced

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.