Do you think being older or "from a different time" is an excuse?

I don’t know about loving, but basic courtesy should be extended to others unless they give you a good reason to reel it back in. I see no reason to be polite to a racist and there is no way I would ever show love to one. The best they’re getting from me is being shown the door.

2 Likes

You guys keep the debate going…

I wonder whos right here

Ps : your all making me crazy… In a good way.love this stuff

My parents are the same generation as yours @Wave and were always very open-minded. That’s one of the reasons they immigrated to the U.S. shortly after they were married. It’s also the reason my father chose to move the family from the Midwest to California – he wanted to live in and raise us kids in a more open-minded society.

4 Likes

I agree with this 100%.

I love the music between about 1950-2000 with some exceptions after that.

I watch the late night comedy talk shows (Tonight show, Late show, etc…) and I haven’t heard a good new musical guest in years and years and years, they all suck!

3 Likes

Your old if you remember this
https://hamster.dance/hamsterdance/

3 Likes

Don’t really need too. To each their own. I really don’t care if someone is gay or trans or whatever their pronouns are. It’s their character that counts. I know what I like.

3 Likes

I’m a weirdo and I appreciate it when others accommodate this. I try to return the favour to others I find strange.

I trend the other way. I run an online station that plays a LOT of new music. If I have an older song playing, it’s usually a new remix or bootleg of the original. I like ELO and Journey just fine, but I can’t listen to that stuff fifty years straight. It gets boring. Finding new and fun things helps me feel younger mentally.

3 Likes

Was donald trump a supporter of donald trump?

:joy:

@anon39015889

Can older people can wear robe and pajamas and pick up the news paper walking the dog?

1 Like

What do you mean bro?

Honestly

Dunno, but the he was helping the black people in Africa indirectly lol.

1 Like

A i see.

Africa is kinda cool man

1 Like

Are you for real?

Stay in America

1 Like

Please don’t turn this into a political thread. Donald Trump has very little to do with the OP’s topic. Please drop the topic and continue on with op’s topic.

2 Likes

My what are annoying?

I’ll accommodate people too if something is important to them, but to me these things don’t matter. My pronouns are he/him but personally I don’t take that seriously. I’d rather get to know the person and then make a decision on who I feel they are as a person.

3 Likes

I’m just an old tennis ball laying in the dirt. Q d it just rained so I’m all wet and soggy too and Not even the doggies wanna play with it. :sob::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Age is not an excuse to me.
Music genres are different from a human beings gender and sexuality.

The why? Because if you don’t try to understand and know, when you see someone that doesn’t fit what you understand, your confusion can lead to anger and hate and unpleasant thoughts. I don’t know if I am serving my community at all - It’s really hard to find the words. My spouse’s parents don’t understand their son’s sexuality and disowned/abandoned him, I am all he has left in the world as family and he has to care for me with SZ.

2 Likes