Do you sometimes think and say things that is illogical?

I do that sometimes and I get guilty afterward,I hope I never repeat this mistakes

I am interested to know anyone who is schizophrenic doesn’t?

hey it doesn’t take schizophrenia to be illogical.

There are plenty of people without schizophrenia who have this problem!

3 Likes

Yes I have thought and said illogical things. I told my husband that the computer is laughing at me, and didn’t want to accept it when he said its a dead thing, you can’t talk to it. I remember in the past I said things that made my mother every now and then say to me ‘Don’t be silly!’

1 Like

sorry, but I have a bout of delusional thinking usually… all the time. It’s getting better, but my mind will race and when I get one knocked down, another pops up. Like I said once before… it’s like that “Whack-a-mole” game.

The nice thing is, I am not working with people, I’m working with plants and when you work with plants you can say anything. The sad thing is, when you say anything to plants, they can’t talk you out of it.

(But they can give you funny looks… :wink:)

So I keep my family close and I just apologize when I get too intense about some of my beliefs and ideas. It’s the best one can do.

Please give yourself some patience over this one. It’s the very nature of the illness.

3 Likes

My hubby doesn’t have sz yet he is constantly saying things that are illogical :smile:

2 Likes

I have absolutely no concept of logic.

1 Like

no never…i am completely sane !?!
take care

2 Likes

My brother can be very illogical and he doesn’t have schizophrenia

3 Likes

I especially like it when I do it in front of large groups of people. So I can turn red too.

1 Like

I can make perfect sense when I want to. I can talk as normal as anyone else. You can’t tell I’m schizophrenic from talking to me. But I have many illogical and paranoid thoughts. I just keep them to myself or save them for my family or my psychiatrist.

I am a Vulcan. My thought processes and therefore my words are always logical.

1 Like