Schizophrenia.com

Do you sometimes dream of the WWII?

It happens to me sometimes. I have horrible dreams about the atrocities that have been committed.

it’s quite common as a dream isn’t it?

No but sometimes I have nightmares like drawning in the middle of the ocean like after falling from a ship etc then I get like a panic attack difficulty breathing and wakeup.

1 Like

I had a dream that drones with weird symbols came down and when people thought they were approachable they started shooting at people

2 Likes

I wonder if WWIII is gonna happen in this century?

Humans are good, but reptilians are evil.

I have thoughts about the heroic Greek partisans during world war 2

1 Like

I’ve never dreamt of WWII :thinking:

1 Like

Years ago I had delusions about WWII. They where really anoying. They kept going on for hours each day.

In these delusions I’ve seen a soldier that was like rambo. I was really stuck with these kind of delusions.

2 Likes

There were times after a hard drunk I thought WWIII had started. I thought our missiles were headed towards Russia, and their missiles were headed towards us. I was wondering if it would do me any good to crawl under the bed.

1 Like

My parents lived through WWII

3 Likes

It’s funny, almost everyone has stories to tell about WWII. (in relation to his ancestors.)
:slight_smile:

Well, it depends on the country of course !

1 Like

No my parents were born and lived over seas.
They experienced WWII in person.

The bombings and ravages of war first hand.

2 Likes

Ok !
What does mean over seas ? Great Britain ?
Where do they lived ?

1 Like

Without getting specific for privacy reasons.
Africa.

1 Like

I never have dreams about World War 2, but once in a while I’ll get dreams where I’m in the military again and I’m going on covert missions.

They’re kinda scary dreams, and very adrenaline pumping.

1 Like