Do you smoke weed and have schizophrenia

I do. It helps me deal with the symptoms and gives me a scapegoat. Plus it helps make me feel “normal”.

2 Likes

That’s it. It makes me feel normal

1 Like

I’d be interested if your symptoms improved if you stopped it for a decent period like 6 months. For most folk with sz weed isn’t too good. Yeah I appreciate it’s an individual thing but I’d be curious. I don’t see much of an upside. Remember. Condoning weed to others is strictly against site policy and there’s good reason for that.

Weed brought me here so, no. I don’t smoke anymore.

Weed make my anxious and psychotic. I prefer a small dose of opium once or twice a week for my negatives.

I do not recommend THC products for the average psychosis sufferer. It can trigger symptoms in what I’ve seen to be the majority.

That being said I vape A CBD/THC blend every day. Life is better on it IMO.

All of my product comes from a legal state shop, lab tested for quality assurance. I refuse to touch it otherwise anymore.

I was having voices long before I ever touched THC for the first time. The illness spurned the drug use. And for what it’s worth, in comparison, I’m not mainlining heroin, or dropping lsd like the old days. Don’t even drink anymore. Just vape.

:llama:

1 Like

No. I went two years off it and they were go kill yourself voices. Now it’s the angels so f u c k anyone who tries to take it away again

I thought about trying it in Amsterdam but I had to drive the car when returning back to Sweden. So I end up not smoking.

Weed here has a warning by Health Canada about it causing or worsening psychosis and schizophrenia:

May i smoke weed after 17 years of recovery?

Wow you’ve been in recovery for 17 years. That’s great. What symptoms did you have before? Are you on any meds?

No im still not in recovery for 17 years, but I’m in the process, I’m 3 years in the process of recovery recovery, I take fluvoxamine, benztropine, buspirone, paliperidone, topiramate , enlyte cap , mushroom wisdom mushroom emperors, mushroom wisdom lions mane amyloban , and mushroom wisdom super reishi

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.