Do you smile

Do you smile often? I know it is more common to smile in the American culture. In Russia if a person smiles often, other people may perceive this person a little weird. When I was in America I smiled more than I do here in Finland. I still smile but not so much. I think it is a cultural matter.

4 Likes

No I don’t smile but laugh sometimes.

1 Like

Seldom. Usually subconsciously when I’m feeling good.

1 Like

i smile sometimes… when im outside with my dad and i come across people i sometimes smile and say hello but sometimes there is people that just ignore it and others say hi back.

3 Likes

I don’t smile often.
Comes naturally.

1 Like

I don’t smile much. :elephant::elephant::elephant:

2 Likes

I smile at a normal rate at least thats what i think.

2 Likes

I smile when I’m supposed to, but I can’t say its always genuine.

2 Likes

It definitely has got cultural connections. If you walk around in the States with a straight face, people will think something is wrong. Even I am annoyed that if I am not smiling, people want to know what’s wrong or start interrogates me on what happened. Most times it’s literally nothing.

I wish it wasn’t like this. Sometimes I don’t want to smile and I don’t want to have to explain myself to every passing stranger.

Masks helps with this greatly. It’s so much easier to walk around with whatever face I want.

1 Like

I smile a lot at home though. I am happy when I am home.

4 Likes

Yes I do think I do

2 Likes

I use to… Now I don’t to much but I guess it’s cause I see the evil of the world now instead of through rose colored glasses

1 Like

I do. I smile easily.
I try to only smile when it’s genuine, but luckily the world never runs out of things to smile at

2 Likes

Constantly thuggin and mean muggin

1 Like

But bro, you be Tupac. Can’t do crap like that anymore.

2 Likes

I havn’t got anything else to give. At least i can smile.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I smile or chuckle a little if I see something funny here or youtube. Which, I should be grateful for since its been hard to smile for me.

2 Likes

When I’m relaxed and with my computer, especially, I find myself smiling and even chuckling.

1 Like

I smile outside but rarely inside although earlier today I was watching a show with my daughter and legitimately laughed.

1 Like

We smile a lot here in the uk esp up North

1 Like