Do you sleep in your birthday suit?

Hello,

I sleep in the buff its really comfortable. I would worry about a fire though hopefully i would get my pants on in time to escape !!

What do you sleep in?

1 Like

Just a nappy
Disposable pants
Side effect of clozapine

1 Like

Hellll yeah I used too, sleep naked as the day I was born :joy: But now I have Oli, it’s not practical :frowning:

2 Likes

I really have to shake my head.

This topic header is just fine and dandy. But when i mention a couple of posters should try modelling, I’m labeled as a creep and suspended for 2 weeks from the forum.

Where is the fairness and sense of proportion?

1 Like

Do you honestly not see the difference? Or are you being intentionally obtuse?

3 Likes

I sleep in underwear and a shirt. I hate wearing long pants to bed. I feel so confined and they always get scrunched up when I move my legs around.

2 Likes

What’s worse…mentioning that a guy and a girl should try their hand at modelling?

Or/

Asking women if they go to sleep naked?

I never sleep naked. Always some type of clothing. For a long time I just slept in whatever I was wearing when I fell asleep. But now back to some type of sleep wear.

I always sleep naked now. When I was younger I used to wear jammies but as soon as I was a teen I slept naked.

Feels awesome, couldn’t think of sleeping any other way. Sometimes though I have a bad hallucination about bugs on me biting and doing bug-like things.

If that’s happening I’ll sometimes put underwear on if it’s really bad. I get scared that the bugs will crawl up my lady parts lol. Not fun.

1 Like

I like sleeping naked but I don’t want to make my cat uncomfortable :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better your cat is naked all of the time.

7 Likes

No, I borrow someone else’s.

4 Likes

I sleep shirtless with shorts on .

1 Like

I brush my bunnies and use their hair as pillows and sleepy time clothes. No. i don’t do that.

7 Likes

OP wasn’t asking women if they sleep naked. It was a general query to the forum, and wasn’t framed in a sexual way. He did not single out specific members and make them feel uncomfortable by inviting everyone to comment publicly on their appearance. Anyone can easily avoid this topic if they do choose, because they aren’t being @ed.

Basically, this thread is the difference between a post saying “do any of you have a boyfriend?” and one saying “@rhubot, you should get a boyfriend.” Do you see why one is acceptable and the other isn’t?

3 Likes

No. Always pants. I live in Australia and my worst fear is a spider crawling up my butt while I sleep hahaha

2 Likes

underwear for me (boooooring)

1 Like

Why, is he a prude?

1 Like

Naked is the only way to go, NO PEEKING!!!

1 Like

She’s a little princess and always wants to have things her way. If she bites, and I swat, she latches on and bites harder. You get the picture :crazy_face:

1 Like