Do you require a recovery period after you have to leave your home?

I don’t know if it’s normal or not but I feel like something bad has happened to me if I have to leave my apartment. Something that I have to recover from. I need a healing period to recover and unwind and reset. It’s so traumatic, feels almost violent with things flying at me. Do you have that? I typically leave the apartment for mental health appointments, grocery shopping and physical therapy. Since my sister has been here I’ve also been going out to eat. I also go to my ex’s house, but that doesn’t bother me too much because I feel really comfortable there usually.

1 Like

I don’t work 2 days in a row, I like a day off in between shifts to relax.

1 Like

Oh, yes, I have just visited my sister, she is a mild borderliner. It was all feelings and conflicts, and I’m exhausted.

My apartment is a safe nest. Everytime i have been out visiting others, i have to be alone in my apartment to regain my “social power”

1 Like

All the time.

I usually just down a while bottle of water and vape and just lay in bed to recollect my thoughts.

:thought_balloon:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.