Do you pick your nose...?

I pick my neighbors nose. She doesn’t mind because she’s pretty.

1 Like

No and I hate when people do it. :expressionless:

i only pick on a monday

you thought you caught me at a pick, but it was just a scratch. if you pick, just don’t let others see. use your other hand to shield the pick. and for golly sake don’t eat the thing. no pick and pops people, you are not a child.

I just realized the reason I may be doing this more could be the meds. Cogentin has caused really bad dry mouth and it dries other head stuff too. I wear contacts these days but they often are out by 8pm because my eyes get dry. Maybe the dry boogers are a result. It’s not anything I am worried about I just thought it was interesting.

The real reason I wanted to comment is that when I am driving and I have something I start picking at (it gets uncomfortable if I know it’s there - then I have to investigate, I have a hefty situation with involuntary movements and so when you know there is something crusting on the inside of a nostril you gotta dive in) I roll down the window. I don’t like the windows rolled down at all - it’s very distracting for me, but I have found that reaching for a tissue is not usually possible and so I flick it out the window. I don’t do this over 35 mph or so but I think it’s sort of amusing. I am not sure why.

I have to pick my nose. No one else will let me pick theirs.

Pixel.

1 Like

Why do Gorillas have big nostrils?

Because they have big fingers.

2 Likes

Thick chunky ones r good to eat saves a trip to the supermarket lol

you guys inspire me :imp:

1 Like

I’m not gonna sit there and have bats in the cave… I handle it discretely as possible but some situations don’t allow.

As long as no one is watching I don’t see the harm… I’m typically quick to wash my hands too.

1 Like