Do you pee before bed?

I do. and I stop drinking liquids by 8pm. I like to sleep in as long as possible. so by not drinking any water before bed and peeing before bed I can sleep in longer without having to wake up to pee in the morning.

3 Likes

I pee a lot during the day, but before bed I need to do a number 2 otherwise I won’t sleep.

1 Like

To pee or not too pee, that is the question.

4 Likes

I drink water and decaf coffee all the way up to bedtime. But, I pee before bed.

2 Likes

Yes I do. If I don’t, I sometimes wet the bed.

2 Likes

I pee when my body tells me with great intensity,
that my bladder has passed a certain degree,
I envy people that can control their pee, but not me though.

1 Like

I know im getting older cos im up at least twice during the night having to pee!
And i always go before i goto bed. Its down to the vats of tea i drink all day.

1 Like

The more water I drink during the day (it flushes out all the impurities) The less I pee at night cause I’m getting peeing over with during the day. Ill take my meds with a cup of water, then 10mins later I’ll pee, then I fall asleep. I used to wet the bed, but I found that trick

1 Like

I pee before going to bed. I’ll then get up to pee about 5-6 hours later. Sometimes I go back to bed. Sometimes I don’t.

1 Like

I used to not require but now my bladder has regressed and I often tell myself pee before bed so I don’t wake up to run to el bano.

Good idea on not drinking liquids past 8

1 Like

I drink a lot of liquids during the day so I get up and pee several times. It kinda sucks.

1 Like

As soon as i started taking pailperidone I had to get up during the night to pee. It is not a coincidence.

1 Like

Yes I do! It’s more comfortable falling asleep this way.

1 Like

I do but i still wake up 4 times or more during the night.

1 Like

I pee before bed and I’ll go again around 9am.
I’m surprised that at my age I’m not going in the middle of the night!

And I have diabetes too!

1 Like

nods sadly Me, too :worried:

1 Like

Don’t worry, nothing to be ashamed of. No one wets the bed intentionally. You can’t control your bladder while you’re unconscious.

If I’m in a hotel or sleeping at someone else’s house, I wear a pad to bed and sleep on a couple of towels. Seems to do the trick. @Blossom

1 Like

That is true. You’re right. :slight_smile:

I sleep on towels, too.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.