Do you own a sandwich maker?

It’s not the same, you don’t grill the sandwich but toast the bread.

The taste changes and the texture is way different

2 Likes

Yes, we used to have one of those when I was growing up— makes some good ham and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Pockets of molten cheese lava and hot ham. Wows!

You just had to be careful not to burn your tongue on the insides, haha :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

If they are ever hiring people to sell sandwich makers… :grinning:

3 Likes

“You don’t know it, but you need one. Period.”

@Schztuna with mine, they don’t come out that hot… just perfect :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haha! Now I’m a bit jelly you have one of those :sweat_smile:— I’m thinking up some recipes to try if I find a new sandwich machine:

Pizza pocket sandwich with cheese, tomato sauce, and pepperoni

Italian with mozz, tomato and basil

Nutella with Nutella and more Nutella :sweat_smile:

Peanut butter and banana with honey

:sandwich:

2 Likes

:it:

Sounds great. Btw it costed me 20 bucks…

I will prepare later tomato sauce, olive oil, mozzarella, onion and tuna, with a bit of oregan.

It’s a low calorie/ small portion pizza…

Btw pizzerias also serve nutella pizza with chopped almonds and glass sugar around here, as dessert.

Nutella can go well with confiture de lait (I think it’s called caramel spread in english, but its not caramel :thinking:

2 Likes

Where you located what you don’t have to be very specific but generally what nation are you in?

1 Like

Tbh I prefer not to write it here, but I’ve said it before.

1 Like

Sounds amazing :+1:

Also, those desert pizzas… :star_struck:.

Would that be like dulce de leche? If so, my mind is blown :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s cool not trying to dox you I just wanted to know if English was your first language or not

It is! @Schztuna dulce de leche. Why is it called caramel spread in 'murica?
It isn’t! @FreeLunch

1 Like
1 Like

Now that i think about it, all those terrifying dishes you recommended are probably just sounding way worse to me right now because ive currently got a hectic flu. Been puking and body weakness and everything else possible.

2 Likes

I think experimenting with flavor combinations is important I mean people always have different perspectives on the way and ingredients going to function in their Cuisine all around the world

The thai use peanut with egg

Indians put mint with salt

2 Likes

Ah! I didn’t know what you meant. But the pic helped. Yes, we have one. But it’s in a box upstairs. I need to sort out a few boxes and get it. Kid loves them. How do you even make these type sandwiches without one? In a pan?

2 Likes

In the oven, but it’s a hassle

2 Likes

We actually call it a croque maker here.

1 Like

Croque monsieur lol

3 Likes

Haha, I think Americans get a little nervous if something has a foreign-sounding name. Caramel spread is easier and less threatening to pronounce :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Dulce de leche si si senor por favor

:mexico: :taco:

Jkjk (I’m actually parodying my native language)

2 Likes