Do you or have you ever grown your own fruits and/or vegetables?

When I was a kid, We used to have a pear tree and a cherry tree in our backyard.

When I was psychotic, I stayed at one my ex brother in laws houses with a huge yard for awhile and started a garden from scratch. Had to remove the grass and everything. Had, onions, tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, Carrots…and many other things in it. It was huge. I also had a Second garden at my aunts house with other vegetables in it. I was growing my own vegetables and fruits because of psychotic reasons.

Currently, we just have tomatoes at my parents house. Oh, and I guess chives count as well. We put those in cottage cheese.

What about you?

2 Likes

Apples
Cherries
Asian pears
Plums
Peaches
Strawberries
Blackberries
Raspberries
Blueberries
Grapes
Every veggie known to mankind

Most of it was growing up. The farm in Oregon and the farm where my parents live now grow massively different produce.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I never grew a thing except for some indoor cat grass for my cat.
I don’t like gardening

1 Like

Growing up my grandmother in Rhode Island had a large garden with pumpkins and squash and cucumbers and tomatoes and bell peppers :yum: oh! And corn and sunflower :sunflower:

Couple years back before I went psychotic about 2 years ago, I had a tomato patch cherry tomatoes. We’ve cleared it out since and let the wild strawberries fill in and now we have tons of strawberries! :strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry:

1 Like

I grew up mainly living in apartments but when I was in 9th grade we rented a house for about a year. We had a garden out back and we started from scratch also, clearing a part of the lawn, turning the soil, and planting vegetables. We had corn, bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots and a few more I can’t remember now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.