Schizophrenia.com

Do you miss real life?

well for that last 4 or 5 years, i spend my time on the forum. i don’t really miss real life, but i like to take hiking trips. but work and social life, sometimes i don’t miss. how bout you?

1 Like

I miss not having money. I used to have about $8,000 in savings. Now I have none.

3 Likes

I miss a real life. It’s been real hard finding motivation for it after I got put on drugs though. I just hope that I can be stable long enough to dare go looking for the real thing.

3 Likes

I miss the desire to be involved in real life. I currently have no desire to be social , or go places, etc.

4 Likes

I miss my focus.

4 Likes

I miss having a sense of purpose. A reason to get up in the morning,

I mean I’ve got things to be grateful for, but I have no schedule at all

3 Likes

I dont spend much time here. I only be when have nothing to do . Like going to sleep.

3 Likes

I miss my mental health, not really anything else. My sanity, my purpose, my drive, and my energy. I had some motivation and more pleasure going on. I had a future and potential. Not anymore.

4 Likes

I miss the years I spent growing up before I read all of Revelation especially when I was a kid because I never watched the news except for one time when my mom wanted to watch TV so I always thought all was right with the world.

4 Likes

I dont have much real life.

1 Like

i never left real life just had waves of unstability floating around me. with a path carved out of emptyness

2 Likes

I miss watching TV, and reading, hanging out with friends, just being outside. I didn’t realize how beautiful life was until it all got ripped away. I was alone a lot, and I’m alone a lot now. If I could go back…I would change that. There is a strength in solitude, though. So, have hope!

2 Likes

I live in a capsule. I don’t have to worry about anything here in my father’s house. I blind my mind with smoking. Every day is the same. The computer runs from one morning until the next morning.

But I broke out a little. I went for a walk several times and visited my brother twice. I know a man who is 64 years old and has never taken a vacation. He is self-employed.

I am on permanent vacation. Meanwhile, from lying in bed for years and smoking almost four years, my body has become very weak. Somehow I can’t break out of it.

1 Like

I miss my paycheck. I would love to earn some money to go to a movie/theatre, buy clothes, and do something i rather do if i had money.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.