Do you live in a condo, apartment, townhouse, house, group home

I live in a townhouse. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

I live in a house with my dad and brother

6 Likes

I live in a house with my elderly father.
I help take care of him.

9 Likes

Living in a rented condo at present. Own a couple of homes (single story bungalows with finished basements), but theyโ€™re rented to others.

5 Likes

I live alone in an apartment that I rent from a mental health agency. Iโ€™m getting a housemate soon.

4 Likes

I live in a mobile home that I own that is parked on my dadโ€™s farm. I donโ€™t pay lot rent and pay only $12/year in property taxes. The cost of living is low in my state.

8 Likes

Iโ€™ve got a little house in the country. Took me forever to find it, but I feel like I have found home

9 Likes

i live in a modified trailer, half house, half trailer. soon in the next year or two, i will probably move back with my parents in their house. they live across the street. they own both properties, but the plan is to get the trailer ready to sell.

4 Likes

I live in a one bedroom housing association flat.

3 Likes

Townhouse with my parents

2 Likes

I live in a group home at present

1 Like

Brick Cottage on the edge of town next to our private Runaway and the lake on the other side

5 Likes

ฤฐ m living with my parents.next year i m planing to buy small studio with mortgage

4 Likes

I live in a townhouse. Itโ€™s 3 levels, 2 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. It has a tiny fenced backyard & a tiny front yard with a big tree. :herb:

6 Likes

I live in a house with my dad and stepmom.

2 Likes

I live with my mother and sister at present

1 Like

I live in a house with dad and his girlfriend. Itโ€™s working out well.

1 Like

I live in a house with my mom and her fiance.

1 Like

I live in a one bedroom apartment in a downtown ten story apartment building.

2 Likes

I live in a house with my girlfriend and cat.

1 Like