Do you live in a big city or a small town or out in the country

Big city. I live in one of the biggest cities in Korea.

2 Likes

I need to move to your town so we can snuggle. :hugs:

2 Likes

I live in a small city that is next to a big city and many other small cities.

2 Likes

Like @Bowens and @joker I live in a town with 100,000 people. There are also 60K uni students that you have to add on top of that (college town).

2 Likes

Suburbs of a big city. Takes me about half an hour to get down town.

1 Like

I live in a city with a population of 1.4 million.

1 Like

A population of about 26,000 in southeast Iowa is where I live. @Bowens might know the town.

2 Likes

I live in the capital city of Queensland - Brisbane. We have 2.28 million people.

Town with estimated population north of 200k.

We have two major Unis here. Not sure how many students though

The one I went to has 20,000. The other not so sure about

I am actually moving further West away from the main city area, as you can get more apartment for your money

1 Like

I live in the country. I love it. I’ve lived in a big city before and I didn’t like it. LA was very expensive. I have a 2 bedroom house here with a lovely garden and patio. Not half the price of what you would pay in a big city.

2 Likes

I live in a town with a population of 1033 people, as of the last census. But I can also “walk” less than 5 minutes in 3 directions and be in a cornfield.

2 Likes

That sounds like a good place to live.

I desperately miss living in the city. :sob: I hate living in the middle of nowhere. Having to drive for 30+ minutes to do literally anything. I hate it.

1 Like

I live in a suburb of a city. Population 70k. Metro area 3.6 million. Also takes me about 25 min to get downtown.

1 Like

Country for me, Nearest town is 6 miles away. With a huge population of 345.

1 Like

Small town.,1515

Atas residential town.

I live in a city in So Cal.

I live in a regional city.