Do you live in a big city or a small town or out in the country

I live in a medium size town.

2 Likes

My city has a population of a little over 102,000 , so I suppose it depends what city you are comparing it to as to whether or not is big or small.

3 Likes

The population of the city I live in is 202,591 by the 2020 Census.

1 Like

I live in a big city where people wear chains for belts. :crazy_face:

1 Like

As of 2021, over 600,000 people in the city itself. Over 2.2 million people in the greater metropolitan area.

1 Like

My town has 100,000, but we’re part of a conurbation of 500,000 people squeezed between a national park and the sea, so it’s quite densely populated here

1 Like

I live in a small town.

1 Like

I’m out in the country. Nearest actual town is about 30,000.

1 Like

I live in a tiny town of 300 lost souls. It has the problems of the city and the problems of a hick town combined.

1 Like

10,000 inhibitants

1 Like

I don’t know the population. But where I live, it’s all gated communities in suburbia. I live in one of those.

2 Likes

My city is so big that the pimps eat the rats, then the mob eats the pimps, then the police eat the mob. And on and on it goes.

:wink:

2 Likes

I live in the state capital of my state but it isn’t very urban. I live in the city but feels like the suburbs. I think there are about a million people in the metro area. We got a huge population increase in 2005 after Katrina. About half of New Orleans moved here.

The traffic did get really bad for a while. It has gotten better but it’s still bad. They took out a lot of red lights off the major thoroughfares because of back ups. So it’s hard to get out at some intersections.

2 Likes

I live out in the country. The nearest town is about 10 minutes away by car, and has a population of 1300. And I love it!

5 Likes

Big city population 6250000

2 Likes

Either a big town or a small city depending on how you want to look at it.

A few years ago it officially switched it’s status from town to city.

2 Likes

I live in the country… but it’s apart of a small town🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

I live in a rural town, Farming county here. We have a live stock market and everything.

3 Likes

I live in a town of maybe 3,000 permanent residents but during the tourist season it surges to 4 times that. Lots of lakes equal lots of cabins.

4 Likes

Just under 10,000 permanent residents in the small town I live in

1 Like