Do you listen to podcasts? if so which ones

i want to find out about more interesting podcasts

I listen to computer components pidcasts sometimes on Youtube., Linus Tech Tips and Gamers Nexus. Its fun.

1 Like

I wish that their was a podcast for sz sza etc. For people to talk about meds and symptoms. Maybe it can help.

2 Likes

If you have android try an app called “podcast addict”

It allows you to search for podcasts and also search all podcast episodes amongst other things.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to This American Life for over 20 years. It’s a radio show but all the episodes are available on their podcast.

I like listening to the stories about people’s lives and the interviews are pretty good. They report on a lot of topical issues as well, normally through first person accounts.

2 Likes

I listen sometimes to radio plays, both contemporary BBC drama and old radio plays.

Street Fight Radio is a good one. Citations Needed just ended their season but they have their back catalogue on soundcloud.

1 Like

I listen to Dead Meat on YouTube once in a while.

It’s okay. It’s a young couple in L.A. who review horror movies and horror subculture.

I haven’t listened to it in a while because they mostly cover new movies I haven’t seen.

I like Joe Rogan podcast, H3H3 podcast, I watch a music podcast called ASOT as well, podcast is such a funny word to me, if I say it over and over it gets funnier.

1 Like

H3h3 and Event Horizon for science stuff. Mostly planets and astrophysics.

1 Like

David tenant who was one of the doctors in doctor who.

1 Like

Joe Rohan on rare occasion is about all I listen to.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.