Schizophrenia.com

Do you like taking psych meds?

• Yes
  • No
  • Neutral/Unsure

0 voters

I like taking my meds because I am miserable without them.

Yes i like to be sane.like jesus says “truths set you free”.and i m in real thruthful world with my medicine because its avoid delusions and paranoia

1 Like

I don’t like taking them but I am thankful I have them and that they exist

5 Likes

Yes. They help me keep my brain together

2 Likes

I don’t like taking them and hope one day I would be free of them

2 Likes

I like being without positive symptoms but I do hate taking them

1 Like

I am almost neutral on latuda. I miss being healthy of course. I’m not sure if my focus and motivation is 100% yet. I was a workaholic before I got sz.

1 Like

I hate it but i must

1 Like

I look forward to depot day. The preceding few days are hard but 3 hours post jag and I feel better

1 Like

I don’t like taking them, but I have to

2 Likes

I take my pills religiously and always have. I tend to have a high opinion of most doctors and don’t have a problem. I marked unsure though because it’s just necessary for me. In a perfect world it would good to be without but it’s not realistic with my physical and mental health. I need meds.

3 Likes

I don’t like taking them but the alternative is much worse.

2 Likes

I don’t like taking them, but since they help to an extent when I do, I just suck it up.

1 Like

Every few months I get a whisper in my brain to stop the meds, but I try my best to ignore it, thinking of what I was like before meds and how long it took to get to where I am now.

3 Likes

I hate taking meds, but I appreciate that I need them now

• SZ - I take Amisulpride 800mg and that works well

• anxiety - I take 5mg Diazepam and 300mg Pregabalin

For the ASD, I think everyone else needs to take meds

1 Like

I like because it helps in sleep.

1 Like

I don’t like ritualistically taking any pills. I’m tired of it. Same ■■■■ routine, day in and day out.

1 Like

Depends. Im forever the optimist - and am always “surprised” when the voices creep back, like “how dare you” lol. And then i realise the jab is due in a few days. I know its due before they tell me usuallly, cos i notice the old warning signs pop up.

Always glad when i have it. But Bloody Hell does it have to make me feel so flat?

A Stupid part of me - would like to at least be off my rocker, cos then IM FEELING SOMETHING.

2 Likes

Agreed. I feel that way sometimes. It sucks feeling dull with no enjoyment of things. but then I remember how bad psychosis really was and end up taking my meds.

2 Likes