Do you like Ridiculousness on MTV?

I like it but, it makes me afraid of getting in accidents…and when they show videos of people throwing up, it makes me afraid of throwing up…because of my social phobia.

im old enough to remember when mtv played music videos, haven’t watched it in 20 years though, never seen the show.

1 Like

That show is terrible.

I hate watching people get hurt.

The hosts are just trashy.

I don’t get it, Jake,

I don’t get it.

1 Like

ah they don’t do that anymore?

1 Like

every time i check the tv guide it is like a show on there. maybe they still do play music videos, but seems like it’s like reality tv now or something, i don’t know ask jake, maybe he knows. i was assuming that they no longer play music videos, maybe mtv 2 or 3 or something, but i just have mtv, which i never watch.

1 Like

I haven’t seen it, but based on the fact that there are people throwing up, I don’t think I’d like it.

I really haven’t seen any MTV since the 90s, when they showed music videos, the Real World, House of Style, 120 Minutes, Singled Out, etc…

I like it because I think it is funny at the same time.

I think it’s alright.
From what I’ve seen, most of the people in the videos are intoxicated and/or doing reckless things when they get hurt.
But I do wonder afterwards if they’re alright.

I use to enjoy, the MTV shows…The Real World and Road Rules. I was younger back them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.