Do you like polls poll

I feel like I want to participate and keep the lines of communication opened but sometimes the topics just don’t apply to me. There’s always the say anything thread, but it’s not jumping right now. So what are you doing right now? Other than taking part in my little poll, anything?

• oh boy I love polls give me more
  • poll are alright
  • I hate polls more than anything else
  • you’re a jackass

0 voters

1 Like

I like polls :+1:
I woke up, still a little sleepy

2 Likes

IDK. There’s a joke about Czechs fumbling around in my mind but I can’t figure out what it is. It would be damn funny though.

2 Likes

Other than taking part in your poll. Well, i’ve just spent all day at the mental health clinic. I’ve had my first dose of Clozaril today so had to have regular observations done just to make sure i didn’t have an allergic reaction to it. Everything went smoothly, so now i only have to get my observations taken once a day by my GP and go to the Clozaril clinic tomorrow. Plus regular blood tests…other than that, i’m just chilling at home on the computer. Cruising the internet for things to do. How about yourself? What are you up to?

1 Like

Some are worthwhile and it’s a good thing to have.

I’d like to see more polls on things like …

A. People who’ve attempted the 24 hour naked challenge.
B. Is modern medicine a lot about surveys and results which actually hide reality.
C. Who was better? David Lee Roth Van Halen or the other Guy?

These are important questions in my life at the moment!

@Leaf… You aren’t a jackass but that is such a good addition for D. !!!

2 Likes

Well I did go to sleep but I only slept a couple hours so I’m back on here again. How is the clozaril working so far? Have you noticed an improvement yet?

They start you off on a microscopic dose, and slowly titrate you up from there. It is supposed to allow your body time to adjust to it, and it helps avoid some potentially serious side effects like sending your white cell count through the floor or irritating the heart. So no, i haven’t noticed any changes as of yet, but no side effects or allergic reaction to it either. I have high hopes though.

1 Like
  • Do u like polls about polls of polls
  • Yes
  • No
  • I think I forgot what poll means now
  • Poll is a weird word

0 voters

laugh out loud 1515

I like polls. I can feel like I’m participating without typing anything. It can take me a while to type out even a short post.

1 Like

I like polls!

Today I was at the doctors office for a yearly checkup, had a bunch of blood drawn and did an ekg and such.
But it seems I’ve lost weight, which is good news.
Now I’m at the laundrymat waiting for the clothes to finish in the tumbler.
Later I’m gonna have tomato soup with some friends.

How was your day?

1 Like

it’s just the beginning of my day so I’m not sure yet, but I actually slept for 6 hours in a row so that’s awesome. I haven’t done that in awhile so I feel ready to take on the world now. lol

1 Like

Go get’em! :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.