:::POLL::: Do You Like Me :::POLL:::

!~Fo Reel~!
  • Yesss!.
  • Kinda?.
  • Not At All!.

0 voters

I like your music a lot,

But sometimes I don’t understand your posts.

2 Likes

Hmm?. . .

Wow!, Thanx!.

I Can Be Confusing?..

I Try To Keep It Simplistic. I Dunno, Maybe Not As Intelligent As I Wish I Was. . .

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

I think you’re intellegent.

It’s literally the way you write.

With capital letters everywhere and symbols.

It can be distracting.

But I also understand it’s your signature style,

So don’t change.

3 Likes

You are an interesting cat @ATARI!

2 Likes

I chose kinda because i dont really know you

1 Like

Capitalising every single word makes it frustrating to read. It almost feels like you are putting in an effort to make your posts not follow basic rules of English language by pressing that shift button every time you write a word.
But oh well. I guess that’s what you like.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with being eccentric. I think @ATARI is a very nice guy. I don’t understand many of his posts but I’m not his judge. It’s a Democratic site. He can post however he wants.

1 Like

Phew!. . .

Thanx!, @Loke!.

I Was Beginning To Think There Was Gonna Be Another Anti-Me Protest On How I Type. . .

Hate To Lose Another Personal Part Of Myself That Keeps Me In Focus On Thus Site. . .

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

I have to say I’ve found you a little antagonistic in some of our interactions without understanding why, so I’ve tried to steer clear.

1 Like

You are a nice guy even when you are rude :upside_down_face:

Your writing is sooo eccentric but with sudden pangs of beautiful poetry

Hmm. . .

Pangs, Rhymes With Fangs. . .

SoO0…, My Quick Conclusion Is…, That You Think I Am A Vampire. . .

Well…, I Am Not. Nor Will I Ever Be. And That Makes Me Very Sad. . .

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.