Do you like managing money?

You must Be my spirit animal

1 Like

I don’t believe in any spirit animal as I am an atheist.

I understand you reject the formal god?

I do not believe in any god of any type even though I have read some parts of the Bible which in my view is literature of past times.

That’s true, it is not written for modern times, they (writers) had a limited vision of the future.
I understand the bible got stories that are not in the same mindset like others (story)

1 Like

Not to mention there were few people that were literate 1000-2000 years ago. But I have to give the publisher of the Bible credit for being able to keep all those books, verses and maps intact for 2 millennials.

The concept of religion is what I don’t understand, its the biggest scam and the smartest one, just look around, is still surviving.
I understand the higher power concept, not the traditional concept of god… I got my own concept for that

1 Like

The Ancient Greeks and Romans believed in many gods until monotheism became the norm. Taoism, Confucianism, Shintoism and Buddism all originated in East Asia. Religion is a scam if those so called prophets ask for money.

As for a higher power concept, we have to look at outer space and beyond our solar system.

I don’t think it was about the money in the begining, money is a nice side cut. It was probably about power, some sick fuks woke up one day and said they wanted to become greater then kings and have control over weak minded people.
There is a book called history of religions, its written by mircea eliade, I haven’t had the time to read it myself

1 Like

Maybe you’re right, who knows the answers anymore?? I wait to die and find out

1 Like

Yeah, preying on weak minded people, those who are unfortunate or desperate is immoral but it happens. Temples, churches and other places of worship require money to build those infrastructures.

I’m an atheist and have accepted the fact that many people still believe in their religion.

1 Like

Science, astronomy, economics & statistics have provided the answers for me. These fields of study might answer your questions.

I got so many that it will take a lifetime of studying, traveling, listening, learning to get a few of my questions right for me.

I accepted that religious and science fields are not for me because I can get easily lost in them.

I accepted that my dead will provide all the answer and if is not then it is a nice life, I am living and learning.

1 Like

Thanks , I will try that, that sounds pretty good actually

1 Like

Here is some interesting facts about which University in the US you go to learn how to manage money will define if you are a UHNW person.

1 Like

Buy a jar of Parmesan cheese to keep in your cupboard.

1 Like

at one time, I was horrible at managing finances. with a little age, repetition, and job stability, i’m now better when it comes to it. I know i’m probably in the minority here with the amount I make (I earn a mid-level f/t salary) at my job. I put away funds into a retirement account, pay my taxes ahead of time, and invest the rest.
I really enjoy seeing the math go up and it motivates me to keep at it.

This is funny… I was talking to one of my friends about all this and his quote rings true with yours. “You just gotta find a way to earn a little more.”

Lol I’ve been working with the guy for a few weeks and I barely know him, but it was funny to see the opposite of what I usually get… Which is “Control yourself better,” in this case I got, “Apply yourself a little more.”

My father was a man of the latter. Told me to work hard and play hard… and my mother grew up on a farm wherein she worked for years without anything given back to her beyond shelter… They’re divorced now lol…

So it goes. Mixed values… but I do like to be encouraged that I can do more instead of chewed out for not doing enough. Limited window of insight these Kansans have… My mother is a saint, but a hypocrite as well.

1 Like

what money? :slight_smile:

2 Likes