Do you like mainstream music?

I like mainstream music. Say if you like mainstream music or not. Some people think mainstream artists are not as gifted, but I think they are.

3 Likes

I like mainstream music. It’s difficult to find music I like that’s not mainstream. I think if anybody has any talent, then they become mainstream.

2 Likes

I love listening to new music. I do it constantly.

2 Likes

I don’t really know what mainstream music is. I like pop & country music like Linda Ronstadt sung, Disco with KC and The Sunshine Band, and Donna Summer.

1 Like

I like mainstream and non mainstream. They are both still music. Some mainstream is just too boring but then again so is some non mainstream.

1 Like

Mainstream music gets old. Always a similar theme regardless of genre

1 Like

I like a lot of mainstream music. It just depends on the genre and era.

My favorite band of all time is The Cure, and they’re pretty much a household name at this point in music history.

I also enjoy a lot of popular soul music from the 60s and 70s.

Lately though I’ve been listening to a lot of underground straight edge hardcore bands.

1 Like

Mainstream music means the most popular music. It is hard to explain. That is basically what that means. Maybe somebody else can explain it better.

Donna Summer’s She Works Hard The Money is my all time favorite song, probably because I worked my tail off when I was a young man.

Not particularly. So much good music out there now and in the past that never makes it to high rotation on radio stations or other media. Usuallly what is chosen to be mainstream is cherry picked or promoted by the record companies. Well at least it was previously. I’m not too sure of the streaming dynamic but I’ll gladly listen to alternative and non mainstream artists anyday of the week.

1 Like

Yeah! I love me some J.D. You used to get all the girls if you played the lute…

Bach aswell. He was dropping hit after hit back in the day

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.