Do you like girls or boys? šŸ‘«

I have been quite independent in thinking and acting since very young age and I enjoyed solitude all the time. So I have been very passive in making friends with either boys or girls. Despite that I had quite a lot male or female friends in school or at work. When I was young I liked men more because most girls seemed being intersted in trivial things. But now I found men and women are similar in terms of thinking ability. Lots of men have very biased thinking or even prejudice.Women can be very sharp in thinking and men can be very ignorent and subjective. It just depends. So now I have no preference in choosing men or women to be friends.

1 Like

I get along with everyone. As a little kid I was a tomboy and definitely had more guy friends than girls, just because I liked the games guys played better than the ones girls did.

Romantically Iā€™m into guys. Iā€™ve maybe had a few girls throughout my life who I maybe had girl-crushes on or wouldā€™ve swayed for in my life but thatā€™s out of like 50 million guy crushes that were way stronger. And I could only ever see myself marrying a guy.

1 Like

Platonically and romantically, I prefer to be with other females because I get along with them better and am more attracted to them, but I also have some exceptions. The main exception is because of their social behavior and them tending to be sneaky and gossipy. I will say that I do like gossip every now and then except when itā€™s getting very problematic.

In terms of males, I canā€™t say much because I donā€™t have very many friendships with guys and have only been in a relationship with one online (which is still ongoing, yay!). The majority of my male friendships are ones I have online

But in general, I get along with both and donā€™t have any (platonic) perference.

1 Like

I like the girls.

1 Like

Most of my friendships are with men, but romantically Iā€™m into pretty much everyone. I just have trouble finding partners aside from straight cisgender men.

1 Like

All of my friends and acquaintances are straight. Except one. Sheā€™s bisexual. But she leans way more to the lesbian side. Like me.

I never fit into the gay/lesbian scene in my home town. I donā€™t know why. I suspect it has something to do with mental illness stigma. Which is rampant here. I live in the middle of the Midwest Bible belt. That does not help.

When I lived in Phoenix, AZ, they were much more accepting and welcoming. The stigma in my home town is why I turned to religion. The church is very accepting. As long as they are completely in the dark about your sexuality. ( Iā€™m a bisexual, cisgender female.)

As far as my platonic preference for girls or boys, I would say I try to tolerate each of them. After all, we are to love our neighbors.

1 Like

Itā€™s hard for me to say, but I probably like boys. I relate to them better.

1 Like

I do not have friends.

Or I recently have a couple online friends but we do not keep in touch nor meet.

I was not always a good friend.

I was bullied as a youngster .

Men and females are perhaps jealous of me and disrespectful etc

Better be alone than ā€¦
With people bad to n for you but I should have acted on that when I was younger.

Now I have people in my life Iā€™m not keen on and who boss me about thinking they are superior but what indeed if it were other way around ā€¦

I used to live alone for many years isolated from family because I was delusional and paranoid about them .

I had have no friends except saw the lady I agist of as a friend because I managed to chat comfortably with her and just loved them.

My boyfriend has people over pretty much daily ā€¦

I only just asked them to knock before they enter.:open_mouth:

They seriously did not knock .

He did not mind n probably told them not to knock .

There are people I may dislike but stupidly I love them because I may love all people including those I do not like ā€¦

I can be stupid sometimes :open_mouth:

So many years I was alone always

2 Likes

Iā€™m a boy and I like girls :girl:

3 Likes

I prefer anyone who is sensitive and rational, honest, and fair-minded.

Rush: ā€œForming a world state of integrity
Sensitive, open and strongā€

The gender doesnā€™t matter so much to me. Temperament and IQ donā€™t discriminate between the sexes. Men can be ā€œfeminineā€ and women ā€œmasculine,ā€ but in the end, these cut-and-dry distinctions, IMO, are silly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes
8 Likes

I tend to get along better with guys and women that I am not romantically interested in. It is too stressful to try to imagine how to impress a woman in a romantic situation because all that I lack in life.

4 Likes

I can get along with both men and women I think, doesnt matter which sex to me. For romance itā€™s women I want though.

2 Likes

I get along better with guys.
Most of my friends are guys.

I got together with some girl-friends a few months ago, and it was strangely liberating being able to talk about bras and hair and makeup and stuff.
But I mostly hang with dudes. They act like Iā€™m one of them, haha.

1 Like

Well I have one female sort of friend. She would be my only RL friend. Throughout my life I have had male and female friends. It started liking one (female) as more than friends and that didnā€™t work out That was several years ago. I respected her lack of interest in that department.

Iā€™ve never made any kind of friends very easily at least not IRL.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.