Do you like E. T. Movie?

Its kinda stressful… lol

2 Likes

I can type pretty fast you know

2 Likes

I love you @flameoftherhine you’re my dear brother.

2 Likes

I noticed… it seems like @Chess24 is writing a book…

Lol this is funny. Now I can no longer write, edit and delete afterwards.

1 Like

come on Selene…!

2 Likes

damn you posted before I could click enter

2 Likes

I’m out of here, this is insane :dizzy:

2 Likes

I feel like it’s too much information.

4 Likes

I see…people typing. Help lol…

1 Like

I just happen to have ET on VHS and willing to let it go for the low low price of $24.95, Order now, while it is still in stock!!!

6 Likes

Is E.T. on Blu-Ray 4K HDR? Probably not…

I bet they have a digitally remastered version…

@flameoftherhine E.T. is not worthy of being digitally remastered though it was the highest grossing movie in the 1980s until Independence Day came out in the mid 1990s.

1 Like

I like ET because it reminds me of my childhood. When it was released we had a pirate VHS copy (I think everybody knew someone who had it) and my family all watched it together through the snow and distortion. Not a dry eye in the house.

1 Like

I agree… but its Spielberg… people love him for some reason…

On the movie note… H.P Lovecraft may get a movie finally… the call of cthulu movie has a kick starter/crowd funding page going…

No, but I like the sequel where E.T. goes on a road trip with Hunter S. Thompson.

LOL. J/k.

In all seriousness I like the movie for sentimental reasons, grew up with it and all. But it’s probably not a movie I would go out of my way to watch or buy.

2 Likes

Lol apparently hunter s thompson asked johnny dep to put his ashes onto a rocket and send him to space… so et2 is possible…

1 Like

E.T. gave me nightmares when I was a kid.

Really, everything gave me nightmares when I was a kid,

But I’m pretty sure E.T. planted the seeds of “government conspiracy” that soon blossomed…

You know, dudes in suits just coming and putting your family in quarantine with no repercussions.

1 Like

LOL.

That’s pretty interesting. I own a Hunter S. Thompson book, I’ve yet to read it though.