Do you like E. T. Movie?

Yesterday I saw a new animation. I think it is called ‘the haunted house’ or something. Not too bad, my nephews would love it.

I tried watching Hotel Transylvania but it seemed to be better suited for very young kids.

Then I went into the classics section and saw 20 minutes of E.T. Then I drifted into sleep. I did not like it. It was boring.
Do you like that movie?

1 Like

No.

Svhycbjycbjhvbbhv

1 Like

No I hated that movie and still do. And I like science fiction.

1 Like

It’s a really crappy movie. But hey, I can see who’s writing a reply to threads now! That’s cool.

I noticed that too !

1 Like

As a kid no. I loved it back then. But now…? I don’t think I like it now

1 Like

I was mildly entertained by it. The movie had an appealing sweetness to me. The themes of innocence and discovery of childhood figured strongly in the movie. I did find it boring, though. A good movie about the world making contact with extraterestials is “Contact” if you haven’t seen it already. It’s a very idealistic movie.

2 Likes

I second that! “Contact” was brilliant. Starring Jodie Foster.

2 Likes

E.T. was an interesting movie when I first watched it. Watching it over and over again has made it boring since one would know the story line already.

The movie “Contact” is good. I think it was based on a book by Carl Sagan.

1 Like

Pass on E.T… i love scifi but this movie was kinda dumb…

1 Like

What do you guys mean ? :hushed:

I could see you were responding as i was typing my reply…

Where ??? I am not able to see anything :frowning:

It was in the top right of the me typing a reply box…

Are you on tablet or phone? I am using my PC and this feature doesn’t exist yet…

If you reply there’s an icon on the top right that shows who’s replying too. Like I can see @flameoftherhine

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes :blush:

Phone… i saw @everhopeful’s icon and 3 dots next to it …as i was typing this

1 Like

Chess is replying now
… hmm nope he changed his mind

3 Likes

Aaand… There he is !

1 Like