Do you know yourself:

quiz

Yea I know what I’ve done and what I’ve become and I know what I’ll be. Unless I become psychotic again and treatment resistant. That’s a different story

???

What u trying to say

Im from europe!! These are typical names…It was one of the results of the facebook tests…

I wouldn’t define me by my country of origin
Nor would I define me by the country which I currently reside
People in NZ say ‘Ah! An American!’ and I tell them ‘I came from America but my principles and aspirations are very different from most others residing there.’

I think we learn what we are during the course of our lives
Like Vonnegut’s ‘Breakfast of Champions’ we are confronted with many different absurd and frustrating situations and personality types
By those we choose to over look and those we discover we can not live with or among; this reveals to us our own ideals, shortcomings and merits

Ideals, shortcomings and merits are the only thing important for others to know us by as they are the coding which drives our words and actions be they beneficial to some or destructive to others.

no i dont 151515151515

1 Like

Yes I do. I don’t need to take quizzes or tests to know myself.

No, not at all, i try to follow the saying of the buddhists:

“Know yourself as water mixed with water.”

I try to be, without asking who i am, because the answer is a complicated sum of other people, things and history, which i’m not able to solve.

Lol I got confused especially cos u replied directly to me and cos I didn’t take the test so had no clue wat it’s aboutt

I know my tendencies and behavior, it’s all about patterns and habits, my issues are with will power … I have accepted the fact even though I screw up sometimes I’m still doing my best :neutral_face:

Some of the things I do I don’t understand myself. I do have some insight to myself, though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.