Do you know that life sucks

There is no future for schizophrenics

3 Likes

Everyone face the same future. There is no price or such to get. Due to my sz i enjoy freedoms others can only dream of.

1 Like

You are lucky…

1 Like

So are you. You are using zillion dollar technology at a fraction of the cost.

I am not using anything except my brain

1 Like

You are so lucky.

You are more lucky

We make a bet. :grinning:

Danger danger danger

You are more llucky

Sometimes i walk the streets without direction. Sometimes i wish my toys back. Over seven bridges you must go. Seven dark years to exercise. Seven times you will be the ashes but one time you will be the bright light as well.

1 Like

I don’t agree with you.:open_mouth::slightly_smiling_face:

I think we can have a good future.

It may be different but it can be good.

1 Like

But when I was twenty I thought the same thing. Today, I drove across town in my nice car to get a physical examination at the clinic. I Missed my appointment but well I was there, I took it easy and enjoyed the nice weather and stopped at a vegetable stand and drove through Jack-in-the-Box. I turned it into a nice day.

When I was 21 I was in the hospital suffering and I had nothing. No friends, no girlfriend, no money, no sanity, no independence. I didn’t know what the hell was going on.

Now I’m 59 and I’m sitting in my nice clean apartment. The neighbors ain’t bugging me and I feel good. I can look back on being employed almost forty years, I have three classes to go for my degree. I’m signed up for fall and I paid all the fees. I’ve had friends, I’ve dated, I’ve traveled a little. An addiction ain’t a positive thing but I had some interesting experiences in my addiction before I got clean in 1990. I got money in my bank account and I don’t owe anybody a dime. I have $200 cash in my car for emergencies, I have about $300 cash in my room in a drawer.

I don’t have a model life and life gets frustrating and impossible at times but tell me again how there is no future for schizophrenics?

And it doesn’t need to be said, but I ain’t the only one.

6 Likes

Thanks for the hope

1 Like

The biggest reason are narrow minded people playing God, who lie about everything and won’t let anyone live.

1 Like

Not true. I am living a great life right now with a bright future ahead of me. Your future is decided by your actions now. If you do nothing to give yourself a good future, if you don’t put in the work, then yes your future will be terrible. It is up to you.

I think you’re really lucky. People complain all the time about me not working, but every time, I look for work, they will try to make me so sick, I can’t do anything. They really just want to manipulate my life. When I did work, people weren’t making me sick, just forcing me to be around a lot of disturbing bs at work, so I couldn’t stand being there.

I’m doing fine. Maybe it’s you?

life is hard,thats just life,not just for schizophrenics.sometimes it can be a painfull existence.but if we work at improving our lives and hoping for the best then life becomes easier and less painfull.we just gota keep our heads up and keep rolling.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.