Do you know stories I know?

whats my point ?

IDK pedro27. I have no idea what you are asking.

we all have stories untold

some story’s are totally special

1 Like

How mysterious. Is there anything you’d like to share?

1 Like

Ye I’d like to share I had the prettyist girl in high school but it didn’t develop into a relationship

my fault big time

I’m sorry to hear that. Do you think of her often?

im 40 next year

in high school i was 17, but yes i still wonder about her sometimes

I think it’s something a lot of people can relate to. The one that got away.

1 Like

i can picture in my head as we are speaking, ah well life goes on…

It sure does. Much better to live in the present moment, in my opinion. Don’t want to get stuck in old cycles.

I think I know a story you may know. I don’t remember it exactly but here it goes.

There once was a hen who decided to bake a cake. She went and asked the squirrel for help in gathering the ingredients. The squirrel said it would rather play with friends and didn’t help the hen. Then the hen went to a mouse and asked if it could help bringing some flour. The mouse would rather go off and play with the squirrel. Finally the hen asked the fox for some assistance. The fox said it would rather chase the mouse. So when the hen finally baked the cake, the squirrel, the mouse, and the fox asked for a slice. The hen said, “I asked all three of you for help and none of you did so I won’t share.” Then the hen ate the cake all by herself. The fox got hungry and ate the mouse Then chased after the squirrel. (That part doesn’t actually happen but it makes things more interested.)

The moral of the story is help your loved one bake a cake or else you don’t deserve any. Something like that.

1 Like

Have you had one yet?

There is another children’s story but I think it’s Mexican. It’s about an ant that marries a mouse. It’s tragic, the ant cooks dinner for the mouse and the spoon is too big for her so she falls in and dies. The mouse is then devastated when he finds his wife floating around in the dinner pot. I have no idea what the moral of the story was. I don’t even know why parents tell that story to their children in Mexico.:joy:

At best it might be a warning about burning yourself while trying to cook. That’s the only logical conclusion I can think of.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.