Do you know how i can keep my thoughts in my head?

I really believe everyone can hear my thoughts. How do i keep them in my head? And stop thinking?

2 Likes

See your doctor when you’re having trouble, be open and honest about what you’re experiencing, take your medications as directed. Do your best to push back against delusions and hallucinations rather than engaging with them and making yourself sicker.

3 Likes

dont be afraid. Fear is your enemy, just try to stay calm and relaxed…God bless, i hoe youre doing okay @anon55704218

3 Likes

When I was thinking in words all the time, it was difficult to actually get anythng done.

When I set myself to tasks in the real world, I found healing.

The tasks I chose were things that everone wants done like emptying the dishwasher and talking out the trash.

Hi Prettyrose hope your O.K TBH you or nobody can blockout thoughts the Brain does not have a firewall built into it, though you can choose to ignore a lot of the attempts at triggering and trauma bonding by keeping distracted and aware of the voices nature to induce some kind of emotional abuse/blackmail.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.