Do you keep secrets?

Exactly, me too.

1 Like

My aunt told me that rn the only people who know about my uncleā€™s cancer are a few friends and family. They donā€™t want anyone else to know. I have a hard time not telling my ex husband cos he knew my uncle but according to my auntā€™s wishes I will not tell. But itā€™s hard.

1 Like

I tend to not tell my homeless days, being in jail and crazy psychosis days at workā€¦ I think itā€™s too much for them

1 Like

@Abise probably a good call. We all come from somewhere, nothing wrong with that. But a lot of people canā€™t understand when you started out behind the eight ball. Itā€™s not in their sphere of what they can relate to.

I have been very close to homeless twice in my life, but never experienced it personally. That must be very rough

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ when I was psychotic, I remember preferring ā€œliving in the streetā€ā€¦ dumb at the time I was really ill with delusions, didnā€™t really mind being homelessā€¦

But when i got hospitalized involuntarily and injected with meds, reality hit me all the sudden and I was hopelessā€¦ it sucked

1 Like

@Abise I feel for you, and you must be a very strong person to get through that

1 Like

Some things I keep to myself but I donā€™t consider them to be secrets.
Its human nature.

2 Likes

When I was in the Navy, the government decided I could keep secrets.
I still have secrets that I will take to the grave with me.

2 Likes

Dude @anon47167357 thats disturbing and inappropriate.

What secrets?? Who told you this?

Itā€™s the truth I never told anyone this, my mother knows

I am also traumatized by it

Better forget it and not talk about it then.

I feel like I shouldnā€™t do that since it was pretty wrong, I was just going through puberty and didnā€™t know right from wrong

I call bs. Anyone knows not to touch their sister. Especially a disabled one. This is gross and you should have been jailed.