Do you keep secrets?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

The Circle

Good movie on secrets

i don’t have any secrets i think =p

1 Like

I have secrets in the sense that, there are certain things only my therapist and my sister know of. I just consider that good judgment, and quite frankly, it’s no one’s business

3 Likes

Sorry I am not able to type anything as of now.

I have now just lost my mind. All delusional and paranoid.

Can some one from different country use this site or forum ?

Just scared that people will put me to ward or jail.

Phil says that too, it’s no one’s business.

but I like to quote Motley Crue
“My heart’s like an open book, for the whole world to read,
sometimes nothing, keeps me together at the seams…”

1 Like

I hate secrets. I am hugely triggered by not being able to be open with my friends and family about things. I recognize that is a me problem, though,so if someone tells me something in confidence I will keep it. I just don’t like it.

2 Likes

Keeping secrets feels mentally monotonic. But I do keep few secrets, even though I’m otherwise a wide-open for the most of the things. Anyway, my voices know all my secrets, as in the early days of becoming a Sz, they named out all of my mistakes I’ve done.

2 Likes

I think it would be wildly inappropriate for anyone to never keep secrets

1 Like

typically the elderly do, and I don’t like it, I want them to talk about their life,
but maybe they can’t, or don’t want to, remember.

1 Like

I have secrets that even my family don’t know about.

1 Like

I have secrets that no one knows about. Idk if they are delusions or real but either way I prefer not to talk about them. They are a burden to me, for life.

But hey, don’t we all have challenges, ei.

3 Likes

These secrets also came up during my psychosis

I can’t tell you, it’s a secret.

1 Like

@77nick77 classic!! :+1::rofl::+1:

3 Likes

I always keep what is said to me by friends secret. I wouldn’t have any friends if I shared secrets

2 Likes

A family member told me something about her past that she asked me to keep a secret. I’ve never told anyone.

My daughter who’s now 23 was conceived by date rape. I’ve never told her. I hope no one tells her.

2 Likes

@Loke from the ashes arises new Life. There is great Beauty and comfort in that for me

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s ok. I always loved that baby. People probably don’t understand. She’s so intelligent and talented.

1 Like

I used to struggle with secrets at work.

People used to tell me things, and I would really struggle not to say anything to other people.

It made things more difficult when I would be told to keep something to myself, but then someone else would ask me if I knew about the secret!

At the first opportunity I would choose to rid myself of the burden

Not sure that it was appreciated that even if a secret I was told months back was no longer such, it would still torment me to a high degree and always be in the back of my mind

Used to drive me crazy