Do you identify as or are you diagnosed with or suspicious of being mildly autistic?

Where is the red herring ?

it turns out that Schizophrenics tend to have a slightly modified version of autism
it is mild and also misses out some things more often than not - the thing about one singular obsession may not be there and there is more social interaction needed / possible

I found this out through genetic testing and q and a interview with a scientific study

1 Like

Sure - mine is mild,
Aspergers it used to be called
it is a spectrum and will always be different for each individual.

Schizophrenics tend to have a slightly modified version of autism
it is mild and also misses out some things more often than not - the thing about one singular obsession may not be there and there is more social interaction needed / possible

I found this out through genetic testing and q and a interview with a scientific study

You can just @ multiple people instead of spamming the same thing over and over.

Autism occurs either with or without learning difficulties.
my cousin has autism and learning disabilities.

He has not got any Schiz

I have autism without learning difficulties, which used to be called Aspergers (not any more because they want to be clear that Asperger’s is fully on the Autism Spectrum and not something else)

it is also not typical of your everyday mild Autism person (my husband is like this.)

1 Like

Does ‘spamming’ mean that i’m doing it out of malice or troll ism?

I think my reaction to big school was to go and take drugs in between studying.

it could have caused my schizophrenia

imagine that - not coping as a teen - and it causes almost complete impossibility to have a family or job or full time study… less energy, fewer coping skills and cognitive skills, severely overweight and sometimes immobile with lack of motivation and not being able to be emotionally happy very often…

doesn’t really change the perception of smokers who think Cannabis is not harmful

You don’t have to do it out of malice for it to be spam. Posting the exact same thing over and over is spamming. Doesn’t matter why you’re doing it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.