Do you hear voices? - Poll

Yeah that wouldnt be nice lol. So yours might be a result of being alone with your thoughts or something

2 Likes

Wow, 83% hear or have heard voices.

So far anyway.

Every day, but since going on medication they are much much less frequent or powerful.

4 Likes

I’m with @Headspark and @Human on this one - I have them in my head not ears and they feel like thoughts but talking in sentences with gender and volume etc and they are separate entities from me. I don’t really hear them a lot on meds but mostly 95% off meds or on lowered dose

5 Likes

I don’t hear voices with my ears either. They are in my head. With the medication they are not as crystal clear as off meds. But i trust that is the way i tick (think).

2 Likes

If you don’t hear voices what symptoms do or did you experience? @Bowens

1 Like

Mine happened the same way, usually a male and female like thoughts you could carry on a conversation with, I also had external voices that sounded like they were in the other room or standing outside kinda of a whisper but loud enough to hear.

2 Likes

Yep, that was my expereince.

I never had external voices. But my visual hallucinations were external. But the weird thing is they were ghost like heads floating around and shooting out of peoples faces. However, i saw them with my mind, not my eyes, but they were out in front of me, not in my head, Hard to explain.

2 Likes

No I had this hallucination of two people making out while hanging on a fence wrapped in a sheet, bizarre lol, I know and that’s not even possible. But my mind saw it and they were laughing at me

1 Like

I have voices only when off meds. They’re dangerous.

2 Likes

My voices are educational, i wouldn’t say they are dangerous. But its maybe because of my beliefs and life experiences.

2 Likes

Yea I am not lucky to have dangerous voices. They tell me to kill myself or to hurt my family.

5 Likes

They do this kind of talk 24/7 on TV. Its obviously dangerous.

2 Likes

@Aziz my voices do that too. Alien can get quite dangerous off meds!

2 Likes

Me too. I hear internal voices and sometimes external sounds like mumbling or phone sounds especially when there’s a fan or tap running

2 Likes

I had delusions. I now have negative symptoms only.

1 Like

I have Inserted thoughts which I can understand, I have command hallucinations which I can understand, I hear whispers in my ear that I can’t make out, I hear men talking outside that I can’t make out, I hear my name being called, which I understand, I hear people standing in my front room talking that I cannot understand, I hear singing that I cannot understand, both with or without medicine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.