Do you have to have some jerk in you to get by?

Rap music hasn’t got anything to do with this, does it? (Lemme think about this… :hushed: :hushed: :imp: )

1 Like

Most hip hop does but not all

True 151515115151

That’s not true. Would you say I’m nice? I’m not a jerk, I know that, but ended up in a terrible abusive relationship. He seemed nice at first, than revealed himself. Things are not black and white like that.

2 Likes

No you’re not a jerk just a typical Aries…always have to be right :blush:

Not trying to offend you but although I don’t see you as a jerk, who knows where you were a couple years ago.

It’s only my perspective that they’re jerks. Someone else may call them a whole different name. I don’t wanna argue though, there’s no argument here. Let’s just move on and forget we ever had this convo…

Its no argument, I’m not pissed or anything like that. Just wanted to share my side of the story. I agree with cj though, I was terribly insecure… I’m nice now maybe I will attract some nice dude.:smile:

You’re right, I’m an Aries. Have to study now.

1 Like

I agree. Some of it is really insightful. But, “Baby Got Back” ain’t included.

1 Like

Are you scorning the teachings of the great Philosopher Mix A Lot? The mind who brought us, “Ain’t talkin’ bout playboys, because silicone parts were made for toys!” He has such wisdom for us!

1 Like