Do you have problems with facebook just now?

I wonder if it crashed?.. I cant access it neither my laptop, neither my phone :confused:

1 Like

There’s another thread where they are all talking about how Facebook is down right now.

1 Like

It’s on the news crashed

1 Like

Oh, ok, didnt see it sorry, i turn just panicked around such things… I’ll check the other thread, thanks.

1 Like

Some good news at last.

3 Likes

no problem, it’s @Daze thread

1 Like

Mine is down too

Facebook is crap anyways.

2 Likes

It’s not really good news. A lot of people stay connected to their family and friends and communities via Facebook. For some people it’s a lifeline.

1 Like

This is my case yeap… it was the only thing, which was occupying me cause I am all alone here…
And for me too, it was my main connection with my friends and family :smirk:
OK, maybe fb is not a good thing, but for me, in my current state, was some kind of life lol…

2 Likes

Hey you know, running a facebook page without incident is really impressive. I had a meltdown on facebook and am so embarrassed by it even all these years later. My mom’s been trying to get me to reopen my page now that I’m a lot better, so I can connect with people from my past.

Facebook is going through some needed scrutiny right now.
I have a feeling that it will get sold soon.

Just my hunch.

Not that it really matters but @Daze thread was the second thread about this. The first thread about this topic can be found here.

2 Likes

Instagram is down too

I was just being facetious. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am still sick, folks… I was learning lots of news from Facebook. It’s a big occupation to me, even for some dumb things… yeah, am an addict to it lol hah :grin::flushed:
And my connection to all my friends lol…
Anyway, tell me when it’ll work again if you want…
I am the only zombie here I find… I really turned anxious, when it crashed just now lol…
My online bf will get mad to me, that I am so silly…