I suffer from a lot of illnesses:
Keratoconus in both my eyes
Irregular heartbeat
Diabetes type 2
Kidney stones
High BP
Cholesterol
Tinnitus

But like @mjseu I remain positive. I"m thankfull for each day I live.

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Fellowman!

Thank you very much @Wave. I come on to this site almost every day but I specifically visited today to make sure I got my cakešŸ˜‚

5 Likes

How long have u been on this forum ā€¦!!! May be 3 years ā€¦!!!

Three years, yes.

2 Likes

I asked u cause i never saw a cake on my name ā€¦!!!
May be Its too early ā€¦!! thanks fellow man ā€¦!!

I see that your anniversary on this site will be April 4. I think the cake slices have been introduced recently which explains why you did not got one in 2016.

2 Likes

Thanks Fellow man ā€¦!! I donā€™t even know that ā€¦!!! Anyways happy cake Day .!!!

1 Like

I have been here over three years, I had a 2-month break because I wrote two handwritten notebooks. But this health matter is very important.

I lived with my father for quite a long time and he too had all kinds of illnesses including hearing voices. But then in the end of 2006, 10 years ago, we created ā€˜Life extension programā€™ to lengthen our lives, it included specific acts to improve our health such as not drinking alcohol, and for example when some people gave some alcohol, wine etc. as a gift for my father, he never got these alcohol drinks. Now he is almost 83 years old and is still alive although so many of his old friends are dead already, the program worked.

1 Like

U look healthy to me in ur pics ā€¦!! Not even Sz ā€¦!!!

Although I have many illnesses I try to be positive and optimistic, it is important in my life.

2 Likes

100% True ā€¦!!!
Thats only thing i miss in my lifeā€¦!!

My life has quite many routines, I want to keep it simple, taking my meds, vitamins, eating well, I do not go to any bars or anything like that, I like my own peace, I enjoy visiting my local psych clinic to discuss my matters, I have talked with one woman already over seven years, I feel that I can talk with her anything I want (it is amazing that I was married in America over seven years, but I have discussed my personal matters with this woman more than I did during my 7-year marriage in America) ā€¦ and so on ā€¦

1 Like

Do u still drink !!!

1 Like

No, I donā€™t drink. I went t AA and I got lucky and they helped me quit. I couldnā€™t do it on my own.

1 Like

I have a rough muscle and stomach disorder. Donā€™t have the patience to get them formally diagnosed(really hate greedy doctors), but I do good things for them on my own.

I Remember i went To NA Which said they also treat Depression social anxiety and personality Problemā€¦!!! I couldnā€™t get their help.!!! Cuz i was already ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  psychotic ā€¦!! I was too poor to sense Itā€¦!!! I feel like i have only 30% grey matter present on my brainā€¦!! And the rest got damaged ā€¦!!!

1 Like

Every time I have a health problem for example with my toes I go immediately to my local hospital. Any wounds in feet takes so long to heal if one has diabetes, in the worst cases it may lead to amputations, for me it is very important to take care of my feet and toes very well. Even a little scratch may lead to a big problem.

I have anxiety and ocd.

I do question myself on this. But itā€™s hard to change. My parents are very apathetic people. They easily trigger my delusions because they treat me like a lab experiment. Only taking me to see doctors for my mental issues. I have no money and Iā€™m low functioning mentally.