Do you have appetite for food usually?

I feel not hungry all the time. Do you have appetite for food?

1 Like

Sugar… Must have sugar… I mainly crave it at night though…

2 Likes

Yes!!! But I am a binger tho

1 Like

I cut way back on what I eat, so feel full most of the time, I have to eat a little more though cause I almost passed out the other day

1 Like

I have low appetite for food

Huge appetite! I even get up at night to eat…Gained a lot! :confused: Be careful!

1 Like

Always hungry. I could probably have chemotherapy and be hungry five minutes afterward.

:sob:

2 Likes

Read 3: Loss of appetite

I feel hungry often, but food almost never sounds good.

3 Likes

Often hungry also. Could be the medication thought before Sz I wasn’t often hungry. I guess it could be the pills

1 Like

Sometimes I have loss of appetite, but I like to eat and be hungry.

2 Likes

While at home I’m always eating, while outside I could go like 6+ hours without even feeling hunger

1 Like

Increased appetite because of ap’s, but no appetite as long as I work out every day

1 Like

Lately I haven’t been hungry at all, only drank juice and a yogurt today.

1 Like

Yes, I have three well-balanced meals a day and usually get hungry before meal time. I rarely skip meals. I love cooking and often search for new recipes. I also grow herbs, so cooking/food is something that brings happiness to my life.

I used to have AP-induced bulimia so am happy to be able to feel healthy hunger before meals.

1 Like

I eat twice a day. Lunch at noon and dinner at 6pm. I am never hungry and eat small portions. I get plenty of food.

1 Like

I have my appetite. The problem is that I think I have someone else’s appetite as well.

:sob:

2 Likes

My hunger doesn’t make sense a lot of times I don’t get hungry but there are times when I just binge. I have an alter lately who is becoming a problem because they keep binging.

2 Likes

I enjoy good food and drink. Often way too much but it’s one of the pleasures of life just eating! I’m on a health kick so haven’t been snacking and eating more portion contolled food but still enjoying!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.