Schizophrenia.com

Do you have any of these in your yard?

3 Likes

I’m waiting on my Lily of the Valley colony. Still some time yet before they make their brief but lovely appearance.

I took a picture once of a bright blue and white flower with an albino white spider in the center of it, this woman I knew came walking by me and was like “**** what are you doing?” you know, taking pictures of flowers, force the round peg back in a square hole which was what passed for wisdom when it came to me, but then I showed her the picture of the spider inside the flower and she realized she was being an idiot and that this was actually something to be photographed. I guess the lesson there is don’t listen to morons however educated they may be and don’t come to split second conclusions…

For there may be a beautiful white spider within the flower being so unmanly and unsteriotypically photographed.

don’t have any flowers in my yard yet, but next spring my yard will look like a picture out of Better Homes and Gardens!!!

at the house I lived in with my now dead GF five years ago, we had hydrangeas and lilies and roses and lots and lots of geraniums. We both worked very hard on our garden. I still visit the place, though it depresses me because the new tenants turned the garden into a patio for their hot tub…

Very nice… thank you for posting

I have no yard… Live in apartments… And my parents house has cactus…